From: owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com]On">mailto:owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com]On
Behalf Of Behan Webster
Sent: Friday, November 01, 2002 11:01 PM
To: dev-etrax
Subject: I2C bus speeds

Can anyone tell me what speed the I2C bus is when the AXIS is used as an
I2C master?  100kbits/s? 400kbits/s (fast)? or 3.4 Mbits/s (high speed)?

I can't seem to find this info in the AXIS specs.

As far as I can tell the I2C master implementation on the AXIS is in
software, so that probably means it isn't that fast...

Thanks,

Behan Webster