From: Jonathan Wilkinson
Sent: 05 November 2002 09:34
To: Dev-etrax mailing list (E-mail)
Subject: Problems with lp0

Hi I'm having problems with the parallel port.

I'm just trying to use the hwtest program to test the port.  using hwtest INIT lp0  yields "ERROR INIT lp0 (-1): failed to open /dev/lp0"

I've enabled the port in menu config and rebuilt the kernel and I'm pretty stuck.  Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

Jonathan