RE: Problems with lp0

Hi Johan, Would just like to say thanks for all your help.

I'm still having one problem though.  gpiog is not in my /dev directory.  I just have gpioa and gpiob

I have GPIO support enabled in menuconfig (parallel support disabled) and I've added the following line to ~/axis/devboard_lx/packages/devices/axis2.4/Makefile:
	@$(MKNOD) -m 0666		$(DEV)/gpiog	c 120  3

but still to no avail....

Does anyone know how to get the gpiog device driver installed?

Thanks - Jonathan