RE: Problems with lp0

Have you run make install after you added the line in the Makefile?

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com]On">mailto:owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com]On
Behalf Of Jonathan Wilkinson
Sent: Wednesday, November 06, 2002 10:33 AM
To: Johan Adolfsson; dev-etrax
Subject: RE: Problems with lp0

Hi Johan, Would just like to say thanks for all your help.

I'm still having one problem though.  gpiog is not in my /dev directory.  I just have gpioa and gpiob

I have GPIO support enabled in menuconfig (parallel support disabled) and I've added the following line to ~/axis/devboard_lx/packages/devices/axis2.4/Makefile:
	@$(MKNOD) -m 0666		$(DEV)/gpiog	c 120  3

but still to no avail....

Does anyone know how to get the gpiog device driver installed?

Thanks - Jonathan