RE: shell problems: export segfaults

> > That look just like a bug that was fixed in devboard_lx-R2_1_0.
> > Can you verify that apps/shells/ash/alias.c has the following
> > code on line 89:
> >
> >                 ap->next = 0;
> >

> yes, it does. Is this good or bad news?

I guess you have found another bug then...

We usually update ash with patches from debian now and then, but
lately we have started using busybox ash instead and haven't patched
ash for a while.

Newer debian patches will probably solve the problem, but since we
intend to switch to busybox ash I don't think we'll bother updating it.
Busybox ash provides the functionality we need and its much smaller.

Let me know if you find the problem though.

/Jonas