RE: Compiling error on demo "hello" application.

From apps-howto:

" Create the file by typing:

make cris-axis-linux-gnu

if you are using the devboard_lx or devboard_bt software and

make elinux

if you are using the devboard software. "

You said you have an LX, but you used 'make elinux'.
Use 'make cris-axis-linux-gnu' instead.

Regards,

Pieter