Compiling X applications

Hello,

I would like to ask that is there any experience compiling X applications
for ETRAX? I mean X client programs like xclock, xlogo etc (and connect to
Xserver through TCP/IP). I think X11 library and include files are
necessary. If I have Xfree86 4.2.0 source can I use these files (with some
modification (patch))?

Thx,

Sza2.

Problems with Windows - Reboot.