Re: Compiling error on demo "hello" application.

Sometimes the obvious is the hardest to see!
Thanks for the help!

Fredrik Davidsson wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I have followed the "How to Install Developer Board LX Software"
> (http://developer.axis.com/doc/software/devboard_lx/install-howto.html),
> but when I try to follow the instructions on "How to Write and Build
> Applications"
> (http://developer.axis.com/doc/software/apps/apps-howto.html) I get the
> following error:
>
> [root@db2 hello]# make elinux

Assuming you are using the latest Developer Board LX software (R2_1_0)
then that part is wrong.  Try 'make cris-axis-linux-gnu' instead, and
then 'make' again.  'make elinux' is for building applications for the
old Linux 2.0-based distribution.

--
Orjan Friberg
Axis Communications AB