From: owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com]On">mailto:owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com]On Behalf Of zhouguochao
Sent: Wednesday, November 13, 2002 3:16 AM
To: dev-etrax
Subject: pcb test problem

hi!
    Now I am  using  the etrax 100lx to develope  access point.i have made a  pcb and read the document on step by step guide to development,such as get the developer running,install the SDK.
I am going to test my pcb,the problem is that the document above is related to the software,can you give me  advice or document on how to test my pcb? thanks!
    best regards!
                 zhouguochao
????????????????gczhou@xxxxxxx.cn