[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: pcb test problem
I have been planning to write a document that gives some tip how to debug the a brand new PCB.
This haven't been done yet, but I'll give you some hints below.
* Check that the power is 3.3V.
* Check that the 20 MHz clock input to ETRAX looks OK.
* Verify that the Control signals (rerun_, reset_, nmi_, wait_ and irq_) have correct values.
* Try to put the board in network boot mode. BS1 low and BS2 high. ETRAX should now output a 25 MHz
clock on pin TXER (U12). Check the read strobe for movement.
* Are you getting a network link? (I assume you have an Ethernet transceiver).
If you are using SDRAM you can get help setting the R_SDRAM_CONFIG from
Remember that the SDRAM clock is not started after a reset. It is started in the R_SDRAM_TIMING register.
From: zhouguochao [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
Sent: den 13 november 2002 03:16
Subject: pcb test problem
Now I am using the etrax 100lx to develope access point.i have made a pcb and read the document on step by step guide to development,such as get the developer running,install the SDK.
I am going to test my pcb,the problem is that the document above is related to the software,can you give me advice or document on how to test my pcb? thanks!