From: Latha [mailto:ranga_axis@xxxxxxx.in]
Sent: 18 November 2002 11:48
To: dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com
Subject: graphics libraries in C

  i am using axis developer board. I want to generate
images(on fly) with the data available from the
parallel port.

  using the captured data from the parallel port, i
have to make graph on the fly, which can be put in to
html document, so that i can see the graph through
internet.

is there any graphics libraries available which can
help in writing c program for making images???

Can any one suggest how to do the above task..???

i am student doing project using Axis developer board,

can anyone help me..

thanks in advance

regards

Ranganadh