RE: Kernel oops on Etrax MCM

I don't have your code but from the oops traces you can find the following:

log_dma0:
>Trace; c005a74a <mmu_bus_fault+28/30>
>Trace; c0073e8e <grabbing_enable+2c/58>
>Trace; c0074006 <capture_interrupt+34/be>

In this case grabbing_enable does some invalid memory access.
It's hard to see exactly what goes wrong here. There is also
one interresting row missing in this dump. In the other dump
the first row looks like this:

<1>Unable to handle kernel NULL pointer dereference at virtual address 00000000

This gives you a hint about what happens.

log_dma1:
>Trace; c005a74a <mmu_bus_fault+28/30>
>Trace; c0006b00 <printk+0/14c>
>Trace; c00740f2 <capture_interrupt+1c/da>

capture_interrupt calls printk with some kind of invalid argument.
A classic example is:

int a;
printk("%s", a);

In your example it looks like you may have done exactly that with
a = 1 (because r11=1)

/Mikael