using parapin freeware on etrax100lx

Hello,

I am porting a linux application which uses the parapin freeware (controls
parallel port pins individually as i/o) to the etrax100lx. In order to
compile using cris, I need inb() and outb() functions, put I can't find
them, or the headers that include the prototypes. Any help with this, or
other suggestion on using a different method to control the parallel port
i/o pins. Prefer to use the current parapin code to minimize time.

TIA,

Dave Rovner
ACT1, Inc