Connecting a modem to the devboard.

Dear all,

I have connected a modem on my devboards com1 port.
At first the baud rate in the "/proc/tty/driber/serial" file is set to 154, but after a simple "echo ATDTnumber > /dev/ttyS0" the file is set to 115200 baud.

I can see that the modem is reciving the data sent and I can see that it is trying to respond. However that is as far as I get, why doesen't the modem make the call? The same command and setup works from my "normal" Redhat 7.2 box.

Fredrik Davidsson
Alfaproject AB