Kernel driver initialization sequence

Hello,

Can anybody tell me how can I modify the init sequence of drivers? I mean
the ds1302 initialised relatively begin of kernel booting. However the GPIO
is at the end. I am writing an LCD driver and I would like to init this at
first of booting like serial port (on which booting info printed).

Thx

Sza2.

Problems with Windows - Reboot.
Problems with Linux       - Be root.