RE: LCD timing

Hello Mikael,

Sorry I have no a lot of knowledge regarding the kernel. I tried the
schedule_usleep() but not seems to work.

I modify my code something like this:

#include <asm/fasttimer.h>

void write_data(__u8 data)
{
	*R_PAR0_CRTL_DATA = PAR_OE | LCD_RS | data;
#ifdef CONFIG_ETRAX_FAST_TIMER
	schedule_usleep(10);
#else
	udelay(10);
#endif
	return;
}

but EXTRAX frozen.

Is it necessary to initialise timer first or something else?
(start_one_shot_timer(...), etc?)

Thx
Tamas

(6)