From: Akshay Adhikari [mailto:akshay@xxxxxxx.com]
Sent: den 22 november 2002 14:11
To: dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com
Subject: cannot flash devboard

i had increased the size of the flash2 partition to 0x150000 from the
default of 0x050000 in ptablespec, and flashed several developer boards
using flashit. however, i flashed one box via ftp, and it never finished
flashing. so i tried to use flashit/flashitall again, but it doesnt work.
so now I have a box i just cannot flash.

two questions:
-is there any other way i can flash the box at all?
-there were a few mails about ftp flash problems on the list, and it seems
that ftp flashing is a little flaky, in that if you use wrong options it
doesnt flash properly. so what is the correct way to ftp flash boxes?
do you have to use passive/non passive mode?

TIA,
akshay