From: owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com]On">mailto:owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com]On
Behalf Of Mikael Starvik
Sent: Monday, November 25, 2002 2:14 AM
To: 'Dave Rovner'; dev-etrax
Subject: RE: boot loader not working after reboot host - more info

Hi,

Ok, lets try to handle this methodically.

1. How is your card connected to your PC? Crossed cable, hub
   or switch? I recommend a hub.
2. Run ./flashit -p to print the options used. You expect
   something like this:

etrax100boot --setreg b0000000 000095f8 --setreg b0000004 00000104 --setreg
b000000c 1a200040 --setreg b0000008 00005611 --setreg b0000030
00001df0 --setreg b0000038 00001ef3 --bootfile DBG2 --file fimage
c0004000 --flash c0014000 10000 3f0000 --jump 0

3. You can try to run boot_linux -F (this will nuke everything on your
board).
   After you have done this you must do the following to set the ethernet
address:
   1. arp -s ipaddress 00408ccd0000
   2. ping ipaddress
   3. telnet ipaddress
   4. bootblocktool -w SERNO ethernetaddress
   5. reboot card

/Mikael