From: owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com]On">mailto:owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com]On
Behalf Of Marco Gonne
Sent: Wednesday, November 27, 2002 3:34 PM
To: dev-etrax
Subject: DEVBOARD_BT and kernel 2.4.19

Hi,

did anybody make any experiences with migrating the devboard_bt
environment to kernel 2.4.19?

We noticed that the devboard_bt kernelconfig differs very much to the
lx-patches. We tried to build an own kernelconfig and wonder if somebody
else did this before.
Everything seems to work fine by now except the serial console and the
bluetooth
module. We can live without serial console, but DEVBOARD_BT without
bluetooth
is mostly boring ...

regards
Marco