RE: Memory leakage?

Hello,

I checked again and saved the output after ~14 hours. At that time if the my
script running I only can establish 1 telnet connection (+ the running
script's task). If I try to establish a 3rd telnet, the other one is killed.

Below you can see the output of 'ps':

tszabo@xxxxxxx.50
Trying 172.16.1.50...
Connected to 172.16.1.50.
Escape character is '^]'.

Axis Developer Board LX release 2.1.0
Linux 2.4.19 on a cris (ttyp0)

axis login: root
Password:
[root@axis /]13974# ps -aef
PID  Uid     Stat Command
    1 root     S    init
    2 root     S    [keventd]
    3 root     S    [ksoftirqd_CPU0]
    4 root     S    [kswapd]
    5 root     S    [bdflush]
    6 root     S    [kupdated]
    7 root     S    [mtdblockd]
   17 root     S    [jffs_gcd]
   63 root     S    /bin/syslogd -n -o 20000
   64 root     S    /bin/sftpd
   65 root     S    /sbin/inetd -n
   66 root     S    /bin/boa -c /etc/httpd
13829 root     S    in.telnetd
13830 root     S    -sh
13973 root     S    in.telnetd
13974 root     S    -sh
13978 root     S    /sbin/agetty -L console 115200
13979 root     R    ps -aef
[root@axis /]13974#

Problems with Windows - Reboot.
Problems with Linux       - Be root.

> Hi,
>
> I will investigate this some day soon. I am just in the process
> of writing a C-program that runs through /proc to check if any
> application is leaking memory.
>
> Can you run ps -aef to check that there aren't any zombie
> processes?
>
> /Mikael

(05)