R: Memory leakage?

I had a similar problem: my ETRAX board run out of memory after 8 hours.
I noticed that I enabled the wrong serial port and I fixed the
configuration: now my applications run for several days without any memory
leakage.

Stefano

*******************
> The information contained in this message or any of its attachments may be
confidential and is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s). Any
disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other dissemination or use of this
communication is strictly prohibited without the express permission of the
sender. The views expressed in this email are those of the individual and
not necessarily those of Sony or Sony affiliated companies. Sony email is
for business use only.

> This email and any response may be monitored by Sony United Kingdom
Limited.