RE: Memory leakage?

Ye,

It seems that your idea is correct.

The console on my devboard was linked to /dev/null. So I did not get alert
about console open. But I uncomment 'free' in busybox (I do not know whether
is it correct for mem checking, but the result backs up your experience) and
I realised the following:

When agetty was included into inittab the free memory with 'free' started
~1500 kB right after boot and continuously decreased (it seems that memory
decreased with 8 kb in every ~3-4 minutes (test was 30 mins))

However, when I eliminated agetty the memory was 1688 - 1680 kB and does not
decreased (but it is only a half an hour test yet).

I try to investigate the situation further, but unfortunately I can not
develop during test :-(

Sza2.