USB mass storage

Hello,

Can anyone help me how can I use flashdisk with ETRAX? On PC the CONFIG_SCSI
and CONFIG_BLK_DEV_SD is necessary. On ETRAX (like in case of PC) if the
SCSI support missing the USB mass storage option can not be selected. But
when I turn on SCSI support the compiler complains:

scsi.h:31:28: asm/scatterlist.h: No such file or directory

Thx,
Sza2.

Problems with Windows - Reboot.
Problems with Linux       - Be root.