From: owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com
To: dev-etrax
Sent: 2002-12-03 17:26
Subject: USB mass storage

Hello,

Can anyone help me how can I use flashdisk with ETRAX? On PC the
CONFIG_SCSI
and CONFIG_BLK_DEV_SD is necessary. On ETRAX (like in case of PC) if the
SCSI support missing the USB mass storage option can not be selected.
But
when I turn on SCSI support the compiler complains:

scsi.h:31:28: asm/scatterlist.h: No such file or directory

Thx,
Sza2.

Problems with Windows - Reboot.
Problems with Linux       - Be root.

***********************
The information contained in this message or any of its attachments may
be confidential and is intended for the exclusive use of the
addressee(s). Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other
dissemination or use of this communication is strictly prohibited
without the express permission of the sender. The views expressed in
this email are those of the individual and not necessarily those of Sony
or Sony affiliated companies. Sony email is for business use only.

This email and any response may be monitored by Sony United Kingdom
Limited.
(6)