From: owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com]On">mailto:owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com]On
Behalf Of Szabo, Tamas
Sent: Wednesday, December 04, 2002 9:56 AM
To: dev-etrax
Subject: RE: USB mass storage

Hi,

I copied scatterlist.h into asm-cris and it works. No other problem
happened, the kernel compiled without any error message. The only additional
thing was adding /dev/sda (and /dev/sda[1234...] if there are more
partitions (I use the disk like floppy, no partition table defined)) as a
block device.

Thank you!

Sza2.

Problems with Windows - Reboot.