RE: socket leak?

> From: Szabo, Tamas [mailto:Tamas.Szabo@xxxxxxx.com]

> For me it happens after I opened 3 telnet connection. I think
> this is the default setting of telnet daemon. You may check
> files in apps/in.telnetd or its config files.

The "All network port in use" error message means that the telnet-daemon couldn't allocate a pty for the session, i.e. it has nothing to do with sockets. I think the default devboard configuration sets up three ptys, which means that you cannot have more than three telnet sessions active at the same time.