RE: 9 bit serial

I saw in the internal registers documentation
(ET100LX_19_Internal_Registers_020725.book.pdf) that there is a nice
solution for transmit/receive 9 bit. As I understand there is a tr_stick_bit
in R_SERIAL0_TR_CTRL. I think the exact solution would be using of this
method. I only need a raw serial I/O. I check the kernel source but I did
not find source code where these are used. Did anybody write/has such kind
of driver?

Thx
Sza2.

(04)