RE: custom made devboards

Hello,

Regarding flash if it is CFI compatible I think you only need to unsolder
and to replace with a bigger one. I already change the original flash to a
4MB dual-operation flash without any other modification in
software/hardware.

Sza2.

Problems with Windows - Reboot.
Problems with Linux       - Be root.