RE: MCM boot-up problems - possible filesystem or flash issues?

> SDRAM memories are divided in 4 banks. In the MCM each bank
> would hence
> be 2 MB. Which bank to use is selected with the BA[01] pins. If these
> pins are not connected correctly you will get exactly the kind of
> mirroring that you see. I think the BA[01] pins inside the MCM is
> configured with the CONF[0-4] pins on the MCM. You should therefore
> verify that these are really correclty connected. The same problem
> can also occur with an incorrect R_SDRAM_CONFIG.

Great job, thank you!! As I said before I had used R_SDRAM_CONFIG = 00601515
as suggested in previous emails in the list. So I think it is probably
CONF[0-4] pin settings which is problematic. Of course, if it is possible it
would be easiest to use another R_SDRAM_CONFIG setting matching our
configuration.

> Magnus Martensson (magnusmn@xxxxxxx.com) will possibly send you more
> info about the magics of the CONF pins and R_SDRAM_CONFIG.

Yes, I would really appreciate some info or a pointer to the documentation
about the magics there :)

Thanks again

Mahmut