To: Kangning <engp1764@xxxxxxx.sg>
Subject: Re: Parallel Port
From: Bjorn Wesen <bjornw@xxxxxxx.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2002 20:15:57 +0200 (CEST)
Cc: dev-etrax <dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com>
Sender: owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com

On Sun, 23 Jun 2002, Kangning wrote:
> *R_PAR0_CTRL_DATA = 0;
> *R_PAR0_CTRL_DATA = 0xFF;
>
> I also included the svinto.h file, where the R_PAR0_CTRL_DATA is
> defined, but I got error "parse error before 'u32' " while make the
> application. Can anyone tell me why this has happened and what I should

I assume you're writing a device driver (and not a user-mode application) -
if so, it should work fine as long as you include the appropriate linux/*.h
files, among others the one which defines u32. Copy the includes from one of
the other etrax drivers in arch/cris/drivers/*.c and see if it works.

/BW