From: owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com">mailto:owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com] On
Behalf Of Mikael Starvik
Sent: Tuesday, January 07, 2003 7:12 PM
To: 'Randy Lee (AIo) '; dev-etrax
Cc: Mats Friberg
Subject: RE: e2fsprog and fdisk...

Hi,

Yes, we use e2fsprog and fdisk in Axis products (e.g. the
Axis 2460 DVR). Normally you only have to do small
modifications in the Makefile to make an application work
on ETRAX 100LX and so is also the case for e2fsprogs and
fdisk.

I will send you a separate email with the e2fsprogs and
fdisk we usetoday.

PS. There are also customers who succesfully runs reiserfs. DS

/Mikael