From: Randy Lee(̻) [mailto:randylee@xxxxxxx.kr]
Sent: Tuesday, January 07, 2003 3:19 PM
To: 'Mikael Starvik'; dev-etrax
Subject: RE: e2fsprog and fdisk...

Thanks. e2fsprogs you sent is working well.
Currently I have a 16GB HDD.
And My configuration is:
 - Linux kernel 2.4.19
 - e2fsprogs-1.32
 - util-linux-2.11y(fdisk)

[e2fsprogs-1.32]
I modified MCONFIG.in and Makefile.in.
It is compiled well. And looks like working except I get error message
"ext2fs_check_if_mount:......"
Actually it does not work. mke2fs looks like working well.
But dumpe2fs say "Bad magic number in super block......"
Where else do I have to modify?

Thanks.