From: owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com
To: dev-etrax
Sent: 2003-01-07 23:59
Subject: disabling the debug port

Hello,

Currently we have the debug port and rescue port defined to be
/dev/ttyS0. For test purposes (we wish to connect port 0 to a modem), we
would like to configure the kernel without a debug and rescue port.
Currently we are not using port 1 on the chip. (It is disabled in the
configuration.)  What would be the best way to configure the kernel so
that the debug port will NOT interfere with communications over the
modem?

Thanks in advance.

Mark Schapira