Réf. : RE: Send data on serial port!

I have do the same with no problems on a devboard LX
some ideas:

 - you can see the hwtestserial.c source file given with the DEV KIT

 - you must open the device with open (not fopen)

-  If you send the character to a printer ,you need probably to send \n to
see it

- do you use a line analyser to control the character ??

/ didier

                    "Goran Hillebrink"
                    <Goran.Hillebrink@xxxxxxx.com>, "dev-etrax"
                    nsmode.se>                   <dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com>
                    Envoyé par :                 cc :
                    owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.        Objet :      RE: Send data on serial port!
                    com

                    09/01/03 15:26

I've done that but I still need to send '\n' to have the character sent
from the send buffer. Any other idea?