framebuffer

Hello,

A few weeks ago I asked in connection with framebuffer but there was not any
response, so I try again.

I would like to use a graphic LCD with ETRAX. The "Console drivers" option
of kernel config is enabled on PC but for ETRAX it is missing.

Can anybody tell me why is it disabled? And how can I enable it?

Since there is a console facility in kernel, in my opinion I need to write a
"raw" screen handling (like hgafb.c, etc). If it works correctly, it is
possible to use both character console and graphic applications.

Thx,

Sza.

(6)