From: owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com
To: dev-etrax
Sent: 2003-01-16 16:42
Subject: framebuffer

Hello,

A few weeks ago I asked in connection with framebuffer but there was not
any
response, so I try again.

I would like to use a graphic LCD with ETRAX. The "Console drivers"
option
of kernel config is enabled on PC but for ETRAX it is missing.

Can anybody tell me why is it disabled? And how can I enable it?

Since there is a console facility in kernel, in my opinion I need to
write a
"raw" screen handling (like hgafb.c, etc). If it works correctly, it is
possible to use both character console and graphic applications.

Thx,

Sza.

***********************
The information contained in this message or any of its attachments may
be confidential and is intended for the exclusive use of the
addressee(s). Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other
dissemination or use of this communication is strictly prohibited
without the express permission of the sender. The views expressed in
this email are those of the individual and not necessarily those of Sony
or Sony affiliated companies. Sony email is for business use only.

This email and any response may be monitored by Sony United Kingdom
Limited.
(6)