RE: framebuffer

This is of course due to the fact that no one has
connected a keyboard to an ETRAX board that is
running Linux before (as far as I know).

I suggest looking at how it is done for other
architectures, and see what they do (e.g., what
is in include/asm-i386/keyboard.h). This of course
also depends on how you intend to interface the
keyboard to the ETRAX. If you do not intend to
connect a keyboard, then you will probably need to
modify the drivers/char/Makefile so it does not
try to build the keyboard driver. Alternatively
you could create a dummy keyboard interface, if
too many of the other VT related files rely on a
keyboard being present.

//Peter