Conflict between Serial Boot port and Debug port ?

Hallo.

I'm trying to boot our own MCM design through serial boot. Now, there are
some questions :

1. Because ttyS0 is used as boot port AND debug port as default, there
seems to be some problems booting from this port. The bootloader uses 9600
baud, the debug output 115200, the e100boot receives chars from the debug
output, how is it possible to boot from serial port ?
2. Is there any possibility to change to debug output port at boot time
(NOT with kernel config) from ttyS0 to another port ?
3. What about the LX Eval Board ? How to serial boot with this hardware
(there's only a switvh to network boot)
4. I looked at the bootloader sources for serial ports and there is a
comment about that the port3 debug ouput support has been removed. Why ?

Thank you in advance.

	Arne Bockholdt

Dipl. Inform. Arne Bockholdt
REA Elektronik GmbH