RE: Conflict between Serial Boot port and Debug port ?

Is this with the latest version of etrax100boot (what does
'etrax100boot --help' report)?

> 2. Is there any possibility to change to debug output port at
> boot time (NOT with kernel config) from ttyS0 to another port ?
> 3. What about the LX Eval Board ? How to serial boot with
> this hardware (there's only a switvh to network boot)
> 4. I looked at the bootloader sources for serial ports and there
> is a comment about that the port3 debug ouput support has been
> removed. Why ?

The output is transferred over the same channel as the firmware with
the latest version of etrax00boot, i.e., when network booting the
output from the boot loader is sent over the network, and when serial
booting it is sent over the serial cable.

> Thank you in advance.
>
> 	Arne Bockholdt

//Peter