[dev-bluetooth] AXIS 9010 Flashing

I'd like to add an new software to the AXIS 9010.

It seems that there are some memory limitations (2MB), so I disable some
services to  finally have a fimage size inferior to 2MB.

I also did some changes to ptablespec:

rescue 0x010000 ro          rescue    rescue.img
flash1 0x1a0000 ro          kernel    flash1.img
flash2 0x050000 rw          jffs      flash2.img

But the ftp flashing continue to failed:
550 Partition table differs from flash partition table

Does someone succeed on flashing axis 9010 with a "personal" fimage ???

Best Regards,

Bertrand.

http://www.msn.fr/msger/default.asp