C++ linking problems with MCM dev issue.

Greeting all,

We're trying to port a C++ program to the e100lx_mcm. With the target
set to the mcm, it compiles OK but fails to link, complaining:

  - missing log10() and pow() functions (math library)
  - istrstream constructor and some methods from istream (get(),
seekg(),
tellg())

Have I missed a library somehow, have a bad compiler option or are these
particular functions/methods not available?

Mike.
--
Michael Sloman
Engineer, Institute for Telecommunications Research