RE: [dev-bluetooth] AXIS 9010 Flashing

That depends on what you mean. If you just want to build a
devboard_bt that can be put in an AXIS 9010 (which I suppose
is what you want to do), then all you should need is to use
the same HWID (308) as the AXIS 9010 uses, and the same partition
table (you did not comment on whether the ro/rw flags of your
partition table were correct or not).

If on the other hand you want to build a firmware with the
same functionality, web pages etc that is in the AXIS 9010
then that is not possible.

> If possible, could you give me an example to build a new AXIS
> 9010 firmware from the devboard_bt software.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Bertrand

//Peter