From: owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com]On">mailto:owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com]On
Behalf Of David Kilp
Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2003 11:56 PM
To: dev-etrax
Subject: e100boot for Windows available?

Just wondering if anyone has ported the flashing utility, e100boot, to a Windows platform? There are times where it would be useful to reflash a unit without having a Linux box around (sad as that may seem....).

Looking at the code, it seems like it's doable at least for the server-side portion (sbl). The client side part would still have to be built on the Linux side and the resulting images copied over but seems possible. Just thought I'd see if somebody has already done it and would like to share the results.

Thanks,

David Kilp