From: owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com]On">mailto:owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com]On
Behalf Of Claude Girerd
Sent: Monday, February 03, 2003 10:17 AM
To: dev-etrax
Subject: external peripheral access csp4

Hi,

I have an access problem to the port_csp4_addr from the kernel.

Unable to handle kernel access at virtual address a0000000.

I use the following function :

left= copy_to_user(buf, (void *)port_csp4_addr, n);

I fact I just want to read a bloc of bytes from the physical address
port_csp4_addr.

Claude.

Claude GIRERD
Institut de Physique Nucleaire de Lyon