From: Claude Girerd [mailto:girerd@xxxxxxx.fr]
Sent: Wednesday, February 05, 2003 9:37 AM
To: starvik@xxxxxxx.com
Cc: dev-etrax
Subject: RE: external peripheral access csp4

Hi,

For the moment I use an ETRAXLX I suppose this is a v1.
I also use init_ioremap() at driver open time.

In fact we are designing a custom hardware with the MCM and we use
an ETRAX100LX for preliminary test only. I've used the port_csp0_addr
successfully. But in our design we also need to use csp4 because we
need to control two peripheral with somes differences on the bus timing
(wait states ...).

The most important for us is to know if it will work with the MCM,
but I'am also interested to test your solution to fix this problem.

Best regards,

Claude.