From: owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com]On">mailto:owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com]On
Behalf Of Pieter Grimmerink
Sent: Thursday, February 06, 2003 11:30 AM
To: dev-etrax
Subject: MAC address

I have a question about the MAC addresses of etrax100LX's.
I noticed that developer boards have a mac address printed
on a label.
Is this a serial number given to the developer board, or
to the etrax100lx?

It seems I have to put this address in
packages/initscripts/network/mac.conf, to make the etrax
use this address.

How should we proceed when we want to use the same flash
images for multiple devices?
What is the preferred scenario for initializing many
devices, with need for as little user intervention
as possible?

Best regards,

Pieter