From: owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com]On">mailto:owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com]On
Behalf Of Arne Bockholdt
Sent: Friday, February 07, 2003 1:53 PM
To: Tamas.Szabo@xxxxxxx.com
Cc: dev-etrax
Subject: Re: RE: Change init sequence of driver modules

Yes, I tried this before, but in the meantime I found the reason for my
problem. It seems the initialization of the RTC will be performed in
arch/cris/kernel/time.c, the whole thing is hardcoded for the DS1302
driver, bad solution in my eyes. The DS1302 driver includes it's own logic
for the I2C bus, that's may be the reason why the PCF8563 driver is
disabled in the drivers/ Makefile...

Thank you for your answer though....

Tamas.Szabo@xxxxxxx.com schreibt:
>Try to put your driver after the other drivers in
>os/linux/arch/cris/drivers/Makefile (at least after i2c.o). This helped
>me.
>
>Sza2.
>
>Problems with Windows - Reboot.
>Problems with Linux       - Be root.