Re: RE: RE: Change init sequence of driver modules

The latest version of the PCF8563 driver from the 2.4.19 diff seems to be
V1.4 from October 2002 and it still depends on the I2C bus driver which
isn't loaded at boot time when time_init() will be called. Do I miss
something ?

mikael.starvik@xxxxxxx.com schreibt:
>In the lastest kernel patch at developer.axis.com there is a working
>PCF8563 driver. Just enable PCF8563 under "drivers for ETRAX 100LX
>built-in interfaces"

>>> 64367 Mühltal-Waschenbach
>>> Tel. +49 (0) 6154 / 638-115, Fax -195
>>> ABockholdt@xxxxxxx.de
>>

>>**********************************************************************************************
>>The information contained in this message or any of its attachments may
>>be confidential and is intended for the exclusive use of the
>>addressee(s). Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other
>>dissemination or use of this communication is strictly prohibited without
>>the express permission of the sender. The views expressed in this email
>>are those of the individual and not necessarily those of Sony or Sony
>>affiliated companies. Sony email is for business use only.
>>
>>This email and any response may be monitored by Sony United Kingdom
>>Limited.
>>(05)
>>**********************************************************************************************
>>

>Dipl. Inform. Arne Bockholdt