question about init_ioremap

Hi

We have a device connected to CSP0 that looks like 32 byte of memory.

Currently I call init_ioremap upon driver initialisation.

As i can see in os/linux/arch/cris/mm/init.c

[...]
               port_csp0_addr = (volatile unsigned long *)
                 ioremap((unsigned long)(MEM_CSP0_START |
                                         MEM_NON_CACHEABLE), 16);
[...]

there are 16 bytes reserved for csp0. Do i run into problems if i access to
32
bytes starting from csp0? If yes how can i fix it?

Thanks

Alex