From: owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com]On">mailto:owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com]On
Behalf Of Alex Raimondi
Sent: Monday, February 10, 2003 2:16 PM
To: dev-etrax
Subject: Ethernet speed

Hi

We are trying to send pictures out of the etrax 100lx. The ethernet physical
chip is configured to
send at 100Mbit. But we cannot achive this speed. We get between 10Mbit and
20Mbit.
If we configure the ethernet physical to 10Mbit we get less

Has anyone done performance measuring on etrax's ethernet? What's possible
and how can I speed up my application.

Alex